Emphasis Technography can assist business, non-profit organizations, and local governmental agencies with all-hazards emergency preparedness planning, mitigation, response, and recovery. Our capabilities and approach are National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) compliant.
We can assist your organization with any or all these aspects:
- Developing a preparedness program including, Program Management, Planning, Implementation, Testing and Exercises, and Program Improvement.
- Risk and threat assessment.
- Risk and threat mitigation strategies.
- Business impact analysis and mitigation.
- Crisis or emergency business viability guidance, including business continuity plan preparation and activation guidance, including readiness, prevention, response, and resumption or recovery.
- Disaster and incident response.
- Incident management.
- Crisis communications.
- Emergency communications planning and implementation.
- Training programs, including table-top and full-scale exercise development and execution.
- Threat assessment and response management.
- Incident Command System (ICS) training.
- Crisis response and mitigation.
- Custom designed programs for your organization.
- Incident Management Team (IMT) staffing.
- Emergency Response Plan development and review.
For additional information or service, please call or E-mail our 24-hour response center at 253-891-0776.